Tuesday, August 01, 2006

KT Tunstall


After watching KT Tunstall perform on Conan a while back, I was captured by her talent. She performs solo, and provides as her own band. She uses a looping machine with a foot pedal to record and play back harmonies for the song that she's singing. She also plays the guitar and sometimes adds a tamborine for some of her performances. It's very impressive! I haven't listened to her whole album yet, but I do love the hit song Black Horse and the Cherry Tree. I also really like the first song on the album called Other Side of the World. It's a bit more mellow, and has some really good lyrics. I posted it on one of the previous podcasts, so listen to it if you haven't already! I'll post more about KT after I listen to her entire album.

Watch Her Performance from the Conan O'Brien Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home