Saturday, August 26, 2006

Natalie Walker Debut Album Released


Natalie's alum "Urban Angel" was just released on August 22. You can download it from iTunes or purchase a copy from CD Baby. If you want to sample the album, CD Baby also gives you the option to listen to the first 2:00 of each track on the album. You won't be disappointed!!!

I plan to provide a description/review of each song as I become more familiar with the album, so check back for updates to this post and feel free to share your own opinions.






Artist: Natalie Walker
Album: Urban Angel
Genre: Trip-Hop

Tracklist:

1) Urban Angel - I'm slowly starting to love this song... at first I was unsure, but it's just so soothing and peaceful that I made up my mind after listening to it a second time.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2) Rest Easy - I was skeptical because this one is very electronic-sounding in the beginning, but as the song progresses it explores a more unique combination of sounds.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3) No One Else - Completely beautiful.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
4) Faith - This track contains a darker tone than the previous tracks, and really shows the range of Natalie's voice and style.
5) Waking Dream - This song is without a doubt, my favorite on the album.. it will be tough for me to find one than I like more than this!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6) Circles - This song reminds me of Natalie's sultry voice in many of her Daughter Darling songs.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
7) Quicksand -
8) Right Here - A very quiet, but pretty piece with a beautiful piano background.
9) Red -
10) Colorblind - An absolutely amazing cover of the Counting Crows song.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11) Not The End -
12) Sancken's Doll -


~My Rating System~
  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ewww!
  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Eh...it's alright.
  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Decent song.
  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I really like it!
  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Absolutely amazing!

Album reviews from other sites:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home