Saturday, September 30, 2006

Post Update

So, I've been kind of sporadic with my posting and I wanted to come up with more of a methodic way of doing things. I've decided I'm going to make and post a new mix each weekend, and review a new artist each Wednesday. I'm also going to try to make a post about good and free mp3 downloads from various sites... that'll just be blended in somewhere whenever I find the time, no specific day. So to start things out, here are some great mp3 downloads that can be found on amazon.com. Enjoy!

My Top 10 Amazon Download Picks
Daughter Darling - Broken Bridge
Alison Krauss - New Favorite
Cat Power - He War
Bloc Party - Banquet
Belle & Sebastian - Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It
Zero 7 - Destiny
Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining
Vienna Teng - The Tower
Ivy - Edge of the Ocean
Fisher - I Will Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home