Wednesday, October 04, 2006

James Blunt

I never thought I'd be making this post, but after going to Mixfest I have a new appreciation for James Blunt. He's amazingly talented with a phenomenal voice, and is also a kick ass piano player. His music is so moving, so if you ever get the opportunity to experience it live, I highly recommend checking him out. Anyway, here's some info about James.

It took James a while to figure out that he was destined to become a musician. He first went to University for engineering, and then ended up joining the army and going to Kosovo. It wasn't until he left the army that his music career really started to take off. He teamed up with Linda Perry (former 4 Non Blondes singer), was signed on to her record label, and recorded his album in Los Angeles. James' album Back to Bedlam was the highest selling record in the UK last year and the track "You're Beautiful" spent five weeks at number one. "Goodbye my lover" is my favorite song off the album, so I've included the video below.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home